Road Safety at Work recognizes the privacy concerns of visitors to our web site and the importance of protecting the privacy of any personal information collected about our visitors.
As a general policy, we do not automatically collect any personal information (such as name, address, or e-mail address) from visitors to our site. However, we may collect non-personal information to optimize our web pages for your computer (for example, your internet browser, operating system, and internet service provider). We may also use non-personal information to determine the total number of visitors to our web site.
We only collect personal information about visitors to our site when visitors knowingly and voluntarily submit the information. Whenever we do collect such information, the following applies:
- We will notify you when we are collecting personal information, and will let you know the intended use of the information.
- We will only use personal information for the purposes that were disclosed at the time of collection, or for uses consistent with those purposes.
- We will not transfer personal information to third parties, except as required or authorized under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- We may use the collected information to respond to your specific requests.
- We may use collected information in aggregate form without personal identifiers to make our site better and more responsive to our visitors’ needs. Road Safety at Work may also use these non-identifiable statistics for marketing, advertising, or research purposes. Road Safety at Work complies with privacy laws by maintaining safeguards to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of such information.
Links To Other Sites
This site may be linked to other third-party sites. Once you link to another site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the new site. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of all websites you visit, especially if you share any personal information.
Road Safety at Work is not responsible for the content or practices of third-party web sites that may be linked to or from this site.