Distracted driving is the most frequent contributing factor to BC motor vehicle fatalities. Whether your employees are driving for work or pleasure, texting or talking on a smartphone are their most dangerous distractions.
That’s why we are asking you to get involved in Road Safety At Work Week March 2 to 6. Join the movement. Drive phone-free.
You can participate in several ways.
- Pledge to drive phone-free.
- Challenge your supervisors, co-workers and friends to make the pledge.
- Use our website resources to develop and implement a distracted driving policy.
- Discuss tips for managing driving distractions at your next safety meeting.
- Make distracted driving the focus of tailgate talksduring Road Safety At Work Week.
- Follow us on Twitter @RoadSafeAtWork. Display Road Safety At Work Week posters. Dress up your email signature. Post a banner on your website or newsletter.