Conference title “Humanity & Safety”.
A hybrid event where both the in-person and virtual attendees will interact with each other. Speakers will interact with both audiences.
- Mental Health,
- Lessons learned from COVID,
- The Art of Change,
- Making of the Lone Hunter video,
- Rising out of environmental tragedies,
- How does safety really impact peoples lives?,
- Discussion on inclusion in the workplace.
- How do we include this in our OHS program?
What If One is a dynamic group of people committed to quality education in health and safety. Foundational philosophy; “what if one person made a difference in one life, today”, is about building relationships, it’s about “humanity”.